What is a Sponsor?
A sponsor is an individual, group, family, or business who decides to support one or more students each year.
Benefits of becoming a sponsor:
- Opportunity for a personal and rewarding experience knowing that you are helping a child realize dreams.
- Semi-annual updates on your sponsored student or student class to include information on academic and enrichment programs completed.
- Personal thank you card and photo from a student.
- Invitations to student picnics and other special events throughout the year.
- Benefits vary depending on the type of sponsorship.
Class sponsorship- $80,000 for a class of boys or girls – You choose the grade!
Sponsors may choose to “adopt” a class of up to 20 students. Academy Prep will help to arrange a special gathering of the sponsored class and sponsoring person or group. Recognition signage is included with your sponsorship.
Leadership scholarship- $20,000 for four (4) years
Leadership sponsors make a 4-year commitment to support a specific student at $17,000 annually. These sponsors will be billed annually and this sponsorship guarantees a four-year private school education for one student.
Champion scholarship- $20,000 for one year
Champion sponsorships allow individuals, groups, families, or businesses to commit to sponsoring a child for one year at Academy Prep. Champion sponsorships are made as a one-year pledge and will not be renewed annually unless the sponsor requests to do so.
Co-champion scholarship- $8,000 for four (4) years
Co-champions may choose to support one student or pledge to support that student partially for the entire four years, donating money annually.
Supporting scholarship- $7,999 and below
A supporting sponsorship is for any individual, group, or business that wishes to designate their gift directly to our scholarship program. Gifts must be at least $1,000 or above.