Welcome to the Academy Prep Center of Tampa family! It's important to us to keep you engaged in your student's experience at APT. Here, you can access several important links and resources that will help you navigate your way throughout the school year.
Safely Returning to On-Campus Learning
The Academy Prep Center of Tampa re-entry safety and preparation plan can be found by clicking on this link. It is a very lengthy and detailed document; however, you will find it to be most useful by taking the time to read it thoroughly and carefully. Below are some highlights that directly impact our ability to make this transition as smoothly as possible:
1. Please review the uniform expectations, including guidelines pertaining to hair and face coverings. It is time to get ready to get back into the rhythm and appropriate patterns of school. Uniforms will be required and can be ordered by clicking on this link.
2. After reviewing the information you may send a signed waiver/acknowledgment to the school electronically by clicking on this link. Waivers need to be read and signed and turned in to the main office by Wednesday, October 14.
3. Exceptions to on-campus learning will be made for students who are immunocompromised and have health risks. Parents of immunocompromised students have the option to continue with distance learning. Please reach out to Ms. Evans immediately to communicate your concerns and situations. Parents with students in grades 5 and 6 may also contact Mrs. Lauren Malone; grades 7 and 8 contact Mr. Richard Grandy. Direct contact forms can be found below.
Welcome to the School Counselor's Corner
- 4/14/2021 - The Impacts of COVID-19
- 4/21/2021 - The Five Love Languages and how it can help you connect with your children!
- 4/28/2021 - To Your Credit understanding your credit score and how to build good credit